Make your own angel from a paper plate
Here’s a simple craft you can do at home to make your own angel from a paper plate.
- Paper Plate
- Gold glitter (optional)
- pipe cleaner
- Crayons and felt pens
How to make your angel:
- Start by cutting a deep triangle out of a white paper plate.
- EITHER Put lines of glue all around the plate and shake gold glitter on it
- OR draw lines with felt pen
- Cut out the angel’s face (draw round a spice jar)
- then add facial features and hair
- and cut out the hands.
- Assemble and glue
- Bend a pipe cleaner to look like a halo and tape it to the back of the head.