Skip to content
Make a Lollystick Manger
Make this manger out of a lollysticks to hang on your Christmas tree.
- x2 lolly sticks (or strips of thick cardboard would do)
- Some raffia or ribbon
- A bit of straw (if you have a pet!)
- Brown paper
- First, glue your sticks together to make the manger shape, as in the picture.
- Stick a triangle of brown paper behind the sticks
- Then, draw a face on a small circle of card or paper and stick it onto the manger to represent the baby Jesus.
- Add some bits of straw or raffia to your manger for extra effect.
- Glue ribbon or raffia to the ends of the sticks to make a loop to hang it
- Hang your manger on your Christmas tree to remind you of the true meaning of Christmas.